SOLD Phoenix Gold Cyclone: $600 Shipped

Suicide Bobb
5,000+ posts

SPLC Fails
Yup I agree....that they sound better paired with something else for sure.

Anyway The PG Octane LE is running my fronts and rears bridged Left and right channels...non fading. So LF LR bridged to one channel, RF and RR to one channel, and the other two channels bridged to the cyclones.

So about 400 watts to the cyclones...and 400 shared to the fronts and rears.

The DD 9512g is being pushed by a Autotech Mean Machine 3000.1d.

I'll have to figure out the weekends...it's kinda the wife/kid time....rough when you have family! (to do car audio when they aren't into it).

Weekdays are better for me....I'll take the discussion to PM....and we can work something out...sorry I forgot to txt ya. I don't come out here to CA very often...just every once in a big while.

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.