Ported or Sealed for trunk?

When contributers in this forum speak about frequency, it's not a “size” value; nobody is interested in the “size” or “length” of a sound wave. The variance is offered as a difference high or low (regardless of the box volume, relative to the tuning frequency - ported), not big or small. Generally speaking, you can tune any box to whatever you want that, doesn’t mean it will sound any good. Most people don’t want 4 “diameter ports that are 80” Long. The specs I provided are VERY accurate. So, when you say “I think frequency should be smaller" do you mean lower, or are you talking about the box size? Don’t confuse people. The calculations provided are from BASS Box Pro, from embedded data for this driver, pretty sure they are fairly spot on. Trying to be nice here, but me thinks you need to taper off whatever you is smok’n, your post are mostly incoherent babble.

Last edited:

Makes sense, when you gonna do my install? I already lined up a transporter to take my car to you and put down a non refundable deposit.. Don't leave me hangin bro.

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...