RE SX and Orion Build!!!

bad_trip
10+ year member

CarAudio.com Elite
I just got home from picking up 2 brand new, still in the box and plastic, smelling all fresh and sexy, 12" RE SX's, and an Orion 2500D. I won't be able to start installing until Tuesday when I get paid again, because I am literally out of money now. I still need a box, the wiring, and a new battery. But anyways, as I progress, pics will be posted.

IMG00047.jpg

IMG00050.jpg

IMG00051.jpg

IMG00052.jpg

Real low quality pics, but it's much easier to use a camera phone than a real camera, especially when it comes to uploading.

Also, if anyone could help me out on a box that would be awesome. I'm not much of a carpenter, and this guy I know who is a **** fine carpenter has been missing a while. I don't wanna really buy a pre-fab one at all either.

I'm thinking of somewhere like 3-4 cubes and tuned @ 33-35 hz. So PM if you can do something for me.

Also, will an extra battery and Big 3 be enough electrical to support this?

Thanks for looking and for any help at all. More pics to come.

nice set up! an extra bat and big 3 is all i had done for awhile and my electrical system held up fine with my 2500d. Prob would be a good idea to beef it up more once you have the cash to but i think you'll be coo in the mean time

yeah batteries can be pricey... if your cool with using a used one there are plenty of deals floating around on the for sale section for decent prices.

there was a group buy for dekas awhile back on ROE... i think shipped price was between 190-200 bucks... not a bad deal

i see deals on batteries on here all the time, which is probably where i will get it from. i'll check some local car parts shops to see if they have any used ones that would work.

subs are D4.

Also, i won't skimp on the box. for sure. but i can't build things man. anybody know where i could get one made, preferably around KC so shipping doesn't cost a fortune?

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.