Scions optinal sound system

Basshead808
10+ year member

CarAudio.com Elite
My friend is going to buy his Scion Tc in april and there is optinal things you can do and he was thinking of buying a additional 2 12" Bazooka subwoofers to put in the car before he order and ship the car to his place. Is it going to be decent? he was wondering if its going to be okay thats why. can someone find me some pictures of the scion Tc with the optional Bazooka Subwoofers?, im not sure how they look like and I was wondering how its going to look.

x2 please tell him to save his money and get some real bass. Most of the time with dealer add ons you can get better **** for alot less because the dealer has to make commission. just my 2 cents

First of all, its a single 12" with something like 75-100watts. Its going to sound like ****. I had a TC, so did 2 friends of mine. There is a reason none of us have them anymore. They ****ing blow. I was happy I only lost $4000 selling mine. Worst piece of **** car ever. It was falling apart a week after I got it. Was in the dealer 10+ times in a 3 month period. Scion customer service/warranty is a joke. Tell him not to be stupid and just get a decent car in the first place. For $18000-22000 you'll pay for a TC (unless you buy a used one, there are tons out there since most people hate them) you can get a nice car. My friend got a used 2002 IS300, I got a 98 Acura ITR and $4000 back. Both cars are so much superior to the TC.

First of all, its a single 12" with something like 75-100watts. Its going to sound like ****. I had a TC, so did 2 friends of mine. There is a reason none of us have them anymore. They ****ing blow. I was happy I only lost $4000 selling mine. Worst piece of **** car ever. It was falling apart a week after I got it. Was in the dealer 10+ times in a 3 month period. Scion customer service/warranty is a joke. Tell him not to be stupid and just get a decent car in the first place. For $18000-22000 you'll pay for a TC (unless you buy a used one, there are tons out there since most people hate them) you can get a nice car. My friend got a used 2002 IS300, I got a 98 Acura ITR and $4000 back. Both cars are so much superior to the TC.
he was gettind two 12" scion bazooka subs. and about the car alone. I dont know whats wrong with a Tc, they are so nice cars. My friend was either going to get a Scion Tc or a Mazda 3. but he decided to get a loaded Scion Tc. //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/rolleyes.gif.c1fef805e9d1464d377451cd5bc18bfb.gif nah, thanks for your opinion.

I would've scored the Mazda 3 - I was lookin' at those.

x2 @ Scion - besides, there's nothing as worthless as a brand new car from a brand new company.

They never had time to work out the kinks - buy a used car from a reputable manufacturer. Get that 97 BMW.

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.