T3 Coming out with new Sub??

common style surround used on many many subs. Its a public tooling. Tard.
I always find it amusing how much you back a company that you have no ties to. Yet you pretty much make or promote in all T3 threads.

T3, imo, *****. This forum, for the most part, would agree. They have 0 customer service and just average products. There are much better for the money (again imo) that won't just throw your shit out if you don't follow warranty instructions.

I can't wait till the economy really weighs them down because I'm going to say a special prayer tonight that they go out of business.

Yeah, I dislike them THAT much //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/wink.gif.608e3ea05f1a9f98611af0861652f8fb.gif

I back them because they have good products and JD has always been good to me.

I find it funny that one person had a bad experience and he posted only his side of the story on here and now everybody has jumped on T3s case.

I make up my own mind, I had a good experience as a customer of T3s, so I keep supporting them.

I back them because they have good products and JD has always been good to me.I find it funny that one person had a bad experience and he posted only his side of the story on here and now everybody has jumped on T3s case.

I make up my own mind, I had a good experience as a customer of T3s, so I keep supporting them.
Supporting is fine. I support Ed even though they are hated (ie. I buy products from them) but I don't go on talking about amps I have never seen or heard (calling them class A) or explaining why they are making the newest and best.

And, just like every other T3 thread out there (mostly started by you) I can link a good deal of threads, not just the one. I just find it funny that they actually threw away a product because the person did not follow instructions.

I'd like to hear the whole story about that warranty deal. But I havent experienced anything of that sort.

And I also wanted to chime in here with some info I had that was being asked for.

And wanted to clear up the comparison to the SS woofer.

The surrounds are similar in style but they are not the same. The T3 is taller and the part that seats on the cone is at a different angle.

Someone remind me, is T3 the company whose owner came here and insisted on making an ass of himself in mutiple threads? If so, I would not own a T3 sub no matter how good of a product it is. There are far too many options out there. Just no reason to help that company survive.

Someone remind me, is T3 the company whose owner came here and insisted on making an ass of himself in mutiple threads? If so, I would not own a T3 sub no matter how good of a product it is. There are far too many options out there. Just no reason to help that company survive.
Oh yes. Man, there are just so many threads with him in it. Horrible customer support.

there are lots of people that come on here and make an ass of themselves (myself included). But alot of people seam to love em. (myself excluded)

Oh yes. Man, there are just so many threads with him in it. Horrible customer support.
Ah, the thing that I remember most is that he deleted his initial post and then accused another forum member of lying or misquoting that post. So, IMO, he lied, and then worse accused another member of being the liar when he knew it that was not the case.

there are lots of people that come on here and make an ass of themselves (myself included). But alot of people seam to love em. (myself excluded)
See above, he distinguished himself among asshats.

See above, he distinguished himself among asshats.
Yes, I am a distinguished gentleman among the asshats called CA.com forum members.

Really though. People on here twist words so much and flame and waste thread space on useless posts.

I think I've had enough and I am just going to quit this site.

Yes, I am a distinguished gentleman among the asshats called CA.com forum members.
Really though. People on here twist words so much and flame and waste thread space on useless posts.

There's really no other side to T3's douchebaggery.

Guy came on here, said anyone that sends back a sub that wasn't purchased directly from him, would have their sub thrown away.

Then, edited his own post, and blamed us (the mods), claiming we edited his posts (which we didn't).

Then, he went on a few more rants, and had one of his lackey's attempt to bribe the mods to delete all threads pertaining to T3.

Honestly, go ahead, you do nothing more than **** T3's cock all the time.

Didn't he also claim that the internet police had visited one of the mods?//content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/laugh.gif.48439b2acf2cfca21620f01e7f77d1e4.gif
Yes, I believe he said the cops paid a visit to njizm.

I dont believe you would have had any ill part in that as a mod, you dont seam the type.

But after someone on here gave me the scoop a couple weeks ago I asked some of my fellow Team T3 people about it and one of the former team members told me that he did post under JDs name without permission. And after JD confronted him, he took it upon himself to try and get the posts deleted for $50.

I just heard this about a week and a half ago so I am not even sure if that was a twisted truth or not.

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.