wtt orion 2500d

brtnboarder3241
5,000+ posts

Banned
Basically i have an orion 2500d that has a low tone high pitch noise.. in other words the pitch is a high pitch but you can barely hear it unless your close to the speaker..the noise is contestant but as you can see in the vid i stepped back about 2-3 feet and couldnt hear it. The white input for the rca also comes out when you pull your rcas out (shown in the two pics) but go right back in.. as far as i know besides those two things it plays the music just fine.. follow up are some vids and pics i took recently.. due to the problems im trading it AS IS.. although u can see it works fine in the vid besides the noise.. i do not want to be held reliable for something in the future.. thanks again.

orion comes with original box and endcaps

mainly looking to trade for anything reasonable.... throw it out there and im sure we can go from there..

also date on the camera is obviously off

PICT1099.jpg

PICT1101.jpg

PICT1102.jpg

PICT1103.jpg

PICT1104.jpg

PICT1105.jpg

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.