Alex's Silverado

You don't have a clue. You can make 15s and 18 hit much harder down low. The box is key. I had 2 he2 10s on a lanzar optI do 148 at 32hz when I was 16. You didn't build or design your system. And no the 12s won't be louder than te 15 or 18 with the same qtc enclosure.You spent an arm and a leg to get high 150s ive spent 2k and got 157 ten years ago.

280x4 for the amps

190x4 for the subs

2 batteries wire and about 80$ on a box. **** near 154 head rest....

Why waste my money on buying something I can build myself. ****** *** music. When the next show comes around ill be doing high 140s in the trunk with a basic *** box..
You never been loud. No proof. No pics, no nothing. Your a joke.you order stuff from China. Cool. No one cares about anything you say. Just please stop responding.

And just stop trying to brag. My wife's old car was a 04 Grand Prix and had some pioneer 12s in a prefab on 1000watts and was 140db+ and I got all the stuff on Craigslist for $80... so her $80 system is as loud as you

You never been loud. No proof. No pics, no nothing. Your a joke.you order stuff from China. Cool. No one cares about anything you say. Just please stop responding.And just stop trying to brag. My wife's old car was a 04 Grand Prix and had some pioneer 12s in a prefab on 1000watts and was 140db+ and I got all the stuff on Craigslist for $80... so her $80 system is as loud as you
KMSL your a *******. I proven everything I said up to ten years ago. you just a lil *****. I've proven you wrong on every occasion. including the. Ive order drivers from more build house than you tested subs from companies.

you don't have a clue. you get smoked by people with half you power and cone area. guy here about 20 minutes down the road has 3 18s on a 4500 doing 155.3 head rest mecca. half your power less cone area and he's doing that a 32hz..

you really going to argue a V4 12 and get louder down low than a v418? you cant possibly be that stupid.

taking your advice and others from here that poor guy ripped his box apart 2x and rebuilt it listening to yall and it sounded better the first time. 3rd build and with 25kw this guy can't break a 155 head rest. its only a matter of time until I build a demo vehicle for SPL. il wipe the floor with your *** with half the power. NO DOUBT IN MY MIND.

You never been loud. No proof. No pics, no nothing. Your a joke.you order stuff from China. Cool. No one cares about anything you say. Just please stop responding.And just stop trying to brag. My wife's old car was a 04 Grand Prix and had some pioneer 12s in a prefab on 1000watts and was 140db+ and I got all the stuff on Craigslist for $80... so her $80 system is as loud as you
Has that mong posted a link to his scores on Termpro or other organization? Why have you still not ignored him.

KMSL your a *******. I proven everything I said up to ten years ago. you just a lil *****. I've proven you wrong on every occasion. including the. Ive order drivers from more build house than you tested subs from companies.you don't have a clue. you get smoked by people with half you power and cone area. guy here about 20 minutes down the road has 3 18s on a 4500 doing 155.3 head rest mecca. half your power less cone area and he's doing that a 32hz...

Does that guy have a Cpillar Tahoe? Prly not

You have no clue. I clamped about 4500watts and got my 158.6db. Guy here last show with three 18s in a atrial blazer doing 165db.

you really going to argue a V4 12 and get louder down low than a v418? you cant possibly be that stupid.

Um no I never ever said that. Your just that fvcking stupid u assume that.

taking your advice and others from here that poor guy ripped his box apart 2x and rebuilt it listening to yall and it sounded better the first time. 3rd build and with 25kw this guy can't break a 155 head rest. its only a matter of time until I build a demo vehicle for SPL. il wipe the floor with your *** with half the power. NO DOUBT IN MY MIND.
This is nonsense and have no clue what your talking about other then that furgison guy on here who has no clue what he's doing. There's no helping him.

Has that mong posted a link to his scores on Termpro or other organization? Why have you still not ignored him.
It is on ignor but then u can click see post... so I click a random post every now n then and see he's still talking out his asss and someone needs to not let him just run his nonsense jibberjabber lips

It is on ignor but then u can click see post... so I click a random post every now n then and see he's still talking out his asss and someone needs to not let him just run his nonsense jibberjabber lips
Lets see.

I have pictures back when I was in high school with a xxx18 and a DD 9515.

I have a video of my truck back in 06. A few videos of my ia prototype along with several pics.

I have pictures videos and pics on my sound system NOW.

Yea. I been doing audio since 97 or 98. I see no pics of you from that time yet i hear you ramble about **** you cannot prove. 4 18s with 16kw and you doing 158.

Most people with 4 18s and 16k are knocking on 170..

Lets see. I have pictures back when I was in high school with a xxx18 and a DD 9515.

I have a video of my truck back in 06. A few videos of my ia prototype along with several pics.

I have pictures videos and pics on my sound system NOW.

Yea. I been doing audio since 97 or 98. I see no pics of you from that time yet i hear you ramble about **** you cannot prove. 4 18s with 16kw and you doing 158.

Most people with 4 18s and 16k are knocking on 170..
There are zero Cpillar doing 170s with 4 18s in the 30hz range... nice try buddy there are ZERO. Let me say it again ZERO

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.