Alex's Silverado

You said most people with with 4 18s and power are doing 170s... NO Cpillar walls are doing 170s. Your so fvcking stupid
whats you point? i said most people with 4 18s are doing well over 160. c piller or not. c piller isn't like your down 12db more like 1.5 or so IF THAT. fact i've seen cpiller be just as loud as b piller just peak differently.

whats you point? i said most people with 4 18s are doing well over 160. c piller or not. c piller isn't like your down 12db more like 1.5 or so IF THAT. fact i've seen cpiller be just as loud as b piller just peak differently.
4 18's means auto 160??

It takes power to get that 160...

Each 18 would atleast need 4-5k each and a good wall design.

Sent from my Z981 using Tapatalk

4 18's means auto 160??
It takes power to get that 160...

Each 18 would atleast need 4-5k each and a good wall design.

Sent from my Z981 using Tapatalk
Ten years ago 6 12s with 2 jbl 1200.1s did high 150s tuned to 33hz. 8 15s in a van flat wall well past the doubled doors with 4 800 watt lunars tuned to 28 was good for high 150s right at 38hz. If any of the older setups would have had 8 or 16k 160 would be EASY.

160 isn't easy but it doesn't take 4 18s and 16kw. Drivers now are so inefficient including mine its not even funny.

[quote name='Slo_Ride']Literally laughed out loud. You "loose" @Boomin_tahoe?[/QUOTE]

What I'm trying to figure out. He's done lost his dam mind. If I don't enter to try to win, how did I lose?!

6 12s with 15kw doing good 162 in extreme is pretty weak.
Not sure what's annoying more...you **** talking on here on someone else's thread or keep saying how weak someones install is. You think your all high and mighty in SPL "wars" and such, lets see you do much better than other folks.

Just saw 4 neo-SPL 18's on the Sundown yardsale for $3,400. I want them sooooo bad, but my mom would kill me if she found out I bought those right now //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/crap.gif.7f4dd41e3e9b23fbd170a1ee6f65cecc.gif

Not sure what's annoying more...you **** talking on here on someone else's thread or keep saying how weak someones install is. You think your all high and mighty in SPL "wars" and such, lets see you do much better than other folks.
It's not just the stupidity and the lying, it is that he doesn't even have the self respect to take 5 seconds to proofread or spell check.

Just saw 4 neo-SPL 18's on the Sundown yardsale for $3,400. I want them sooooo bad, but my mom would kill me if she found out I bought those right now //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/crap.gif.7f4dd41e3e9b23fbd170a1ee6f65cecc.gif
Wardens are fine. Speaking of neodymium, whatever happened to the idea of getting some of those Chinese DD-Z knockoffs?

Wardens are fine. Speaking of neodymium, whatever happened to the idea of getting some of those Chinese DD-Z knockoffs?
Nobody else wanted to do a group buy. Minimum order was 10 pieces and I didn't have the capital at the time. Forgot about that actually.

Then I'd have to source soft parts and all that nonsense too. I guess I could make 8 12's with Ti baskets and sell the other two motors to recap some funds. I've never designed/built a sub before though, and don't really want to mess up expensive soft parts.

Nobody else wanted to do a group buy. Minimum order was 10 pieces and I didn't have the capital at the time. Forgot about that actually.
Then I'd have to source soft parts and all that nonsense too. I guess I could make 8 12's with Ti baskets and sell the other two motors to recap some funds. I've never designed/built a sub before though, and don't really want to mess up expensive soft parts.
For a sub like that there's really no "design" to it, you fill the gap with coil and build the softparts stiff/solid enough to handle your power. So much motor force that any other variable becomes insignificant.

What was the price per motor buying 10?

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.