Autotek Mean Machine amps any good?

That still makes Hifonics over rated. Ive provided bench tests that prove Hifonics is overrated yet the jock riders still insist Im wrong. Its almost funny that everyone is in denial even though unbiased proof is in their face.
yep your right my crunch gp3k pro ratd at 3000 @ 1ohm does well over 3200 and close to 5k on 16 volt.lololololololol

whitedragon551;6723325]You just proved my point. The AQ does 2200@1. The Hifonics is "supposed" to do 2600@1, but it does 2200@1. Proving again that Maxxonics over rates their products.

well then whitedragon551 so you must think audioque amps are junk to since they have like the same motherboard as the hifonics bxi2607d and audioque is a cheaper product of dd

whitedragon551;6723325]You just proved my point. The AQ does 2200@1. The Hifonics is "supposed" to do 2600@1, but it does 2200@1. Proving again that Maxxonics over rates their products.
well then whitedragon551 so you must think audioque amps are junk to since they have like the same motherboard as the hifonics bxi2607d and audioque is a cheaper product of dd
Actually quite the opposite. AQ is very nice stuff. They take the time to rate their products properly and conservatively like any good company would do. Hifonics/Maxxonics on the other hand over rate which is not a good business practice.

How many have you, yourself, has benched tested???? Mike over at Maxxsonics says all thier Brutus amps will do rated at 14.4 volts, not 13.5, not 12.5, not 14 volts, but 14.4. and he also stated that for every 1 volt loss results in a 18% decrease in watts. Also he said the Mb quart discus D class series, and the hifonics xxv series, ( not the old version XX in the test report CA did 5 yrs ago) and the Autotek MM series are underrated. i see nothing wrong with that. MM are some good amps

How many have you, yourself, has benched tested???? Mike over at Maxxsonics says all thier Brutus amps will do rated at 14.4 volts, not 13.5, not 12.5, not 14 volts, but 14.4. and he also stated that for every 1 volt loss results in a 18% decrease in watts. Also he said the Mb quart discus D class series, and the hifonics xxv series, ( not the old version XX in the test report CA did 5 yrs ago) and the Autotek MM series are underrated. i see nothing wrong with that. MM are some good amps
You cant go to the maker or company over seeing production. Its a biased opinion. The link I posted earlier by an unbiased Car audio magazine has proof that they are over rated as well as loads of bench tests all over this site with the only exception being the GP3000d and Zed designed OS Hifonics stuff.

Now with the proof that was asked for and I provided. I have yet to see a legit non-biased bench test stating Im wrong.

Im not trying to sway anybodies opinion on Autotek. The old MM amps are amazing stuff. The new stuff not so much.

whitedragon551 you may be a professional when it comes to walmart car audio or radioshack audio but you really need to get out of the car audio business because you know jack sh.. when it comes to high end car audio equipment so you need to stop because your just makein your self look dumb as hell...

whitedragon551 you may be a professional when it comes to walmart car audio or radioshack audio but you really need to get out of the car audio business because you know jack sh.. when it comes to high end car audio equipment so you need to stop because your just makein your self look dumb as hell...
Says the dude with 4 posts and a new account. Apparently you have yet to read through the thread and see that Im the only person who provided any proof for one side of the argument or another.

Actually quite the opposite. AQ is very nice stuff. They take the time to rate their products properly and conservatively like any good company would do. Hifonics/Maxxonics on the other hand over rate which is not a good business practice.
I like AQ also, but i can get that same amp board and, come out with my own line of amps, and rate it as a 2000 wrms x1 amp, and charge u 2 times as much.( the WOW factor) you'll think you're getting a great deal. ( "Man i got this new amp call AC jackson, it's rated at 2000 watts but man i got 2500 out of it. man this company is great." ) Rating amps as u can clearly see is a marketing scheme, I"ve see this before, about 10-15 yrs ago, the big name brands would underate their amps just to get it's customer base. now look at them.

You cant go to the maker or company over seeing production. Its a biased opinion. The link I posted earlier by an unbiased Car audio magazine has proof that they are over rated as well as loads of bench tests all over this site with the only exception being the GP3000d and Zed designed OS Hifonics stuff.
Now with the proof that was asked for and I provided. I have yet to see a legit non-biased bench test stating Im wrong.

Im not trying to sway anybodies opinion on Autotek. The old MM amps are amazing stuff. The new stuff not so much.
The MM3000.1 and MM4000.1 amps are underrated. See my other post in this thread.

I bet you get paid to say that. The new MM Autotek amps are made by Maxxonics. Same company who makes the new MB Quart, Crunch, Autotek, and Hifonics stuff. The Hifonics 16010 is claimed to do 1600@1, but it doesnt. Same with almost all the new Hifonics amps as well as Crunch. The MB Quart are like high end junk.
The autotek mm4000.1D is probably one of the best daily amps made. Crunch GP pro is good to..

alright guys... lets just let this thread go...

i think if someone looks in on this thread and notices there's only one person out of 20 or so bashing maxxsonics their going to disregard him as the idiot that he is..

so lets leave it where it is.

Does it matter what an amp is rated at, be it 1 watt @ 1ohm or 100000 watts @ 1ohm, its the price of the amp, stability of the amp and the power it ACTUALLY does that matters.....

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.