Low-Hz.com, is it legit?

Hes really pretty cool:)heres some fun-

etug1.jpg

ethug2.jpg

ethug3.jpg

ethug4.jpg

ethug5.jpg
If you were talking about my wife, I would want to kick your @ss too. Looks like you didn't go to finals either, cause you are still here.

Huh? you sure bout that? maybe i went to finals, and kevin never "found" me, or did anything about it? You REALLY think that ****in slore was gonna do anything besides shuffle on over to the food stand?//content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/laugh.gif.48439b2acf2cfca21620f01e7f77d1e4.gif (long story short.. he didnt do ****:) )

Huh? you sure bout that? maybe i went to finals, and kevin never "found" me, or did anything about it? You REALLY think that ****in slore was gonna do anything besides shuffle on over to the food stand?//content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/laugh.gif.48439b2acf2cfca21620f01e7f77d1e4.gif (long story short.. he didnt do ****:) )
Yea, right. You are a scared little boy who didn't want to go and show yourself. You're a little keyboard commando that has no life. You had your chance and wussed out, so STFU and GTFO.

Yea, right. You are a scared little boy who didn't want to go and show yourself. You're a little keyboard commando that has no life. You had your chance and wussed out, so STFU and GTFO.
try again. finals was fun:) spectator of course, i dont compete:) but hey, you have fun believeing whatever you like.

K well idk if i trust him, but i may buy a amp from him sometime in the future. If he rips me off, ill let everyone i know and/or talk to about car audio about him. It would be his mistake. Hes obviosly got a really bad rep already.

K well idk if i trust him, but i may buy a amp from him sometime in the future. If he rips me off, ill let everyone i know and/or talk to about car audio about him. It would be his mistake. Hes obviosly got a really bad rep already.
//content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/wow.gif.23d729408e9177caa2a0ed6a2ba6588e.gif

I bought an amp from him and it was a great transaction..but he's done a lot of **** to people that is really just ********

While you are at you can buy a box from TCAB.

I also think Satan has a headunit for sale.

Kept signing up, trying to pretend he wasn't who he was, and would still try to peddle his ****...
Really? I think Someone elSe hAs that taken care of //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/wink.gif.608e3ea05f1a9f98611af0861652f8fb.gif

Next, have I EVER scammed anyone, NO. Show me where someone ordered and never got their products.

Everyone talking bad about me has not purchased through me period. People that have, has posted and you see what they have to say. I am not understanding where the hostility is coming from against me.

Bottom line is, there is a double standard here. You guys complain about pushing products on here, but I have been looking on here and that is all a certain company does on here. Anyone else come on here and do what they do, oh it is a crime.

SO SHOW ME WHERE I HAVE SCAMMED SOMEONE

Kevin

PS: Make this sign up number 21 //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/veryhappy.gif.fec4fed33b4a1279cf10bdd45a039dae.gif

The double-standard isn't quite as straight forward as that. Most of those who get a break are manufacturers, not dealers. Whereas they are pushing their company, you're pushing whatever company you're selling at the time. Either way, I agree that the forum should uphold its rules and punish those who come here to talk about a product they sell as a business, no matter what company they're backing.

I highly doubt the Adire situation was the fault of Low-Hz. Have a chat with anyone else involved around that time and you get pretty much the same response.....perhaps a few less expletives.

I can't personally comment on Low-Hz aside from the numerous PR challenges.

The double-standard isn't quite as straight forward as that. Most of those who get a break are manufacturers, not dealers. Whereas they are pushing their company, you're pushing whatever company you're selling at the time. Either way, I agree that the forum should uphold its rules and punish those who come here to talk about a product they sell as a business, no matter what company they're backing.
I highly doubt the Adire situation was the fault of Low-Hz. Have a chat with anyone else involved around that time and you get pretty much the same response.....perhaps a few less expletives.

I can't personally comment on Low-Hz aside from the numerous PR challenges.

I do appreciate that response alot. I also agree I did start off on the wrong foot myself. Things have changd now and now I just need to update website //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/smile.gif.1ebc41e1811405b213edfc4622c41e27.gif

Kevin

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.