Parker G scammed me and disappeared

And if you were half as smart as you think you sound you'd know that he could file another claim.
Enlighten me: How can you file another claim after you close the dispute on Paypal?//content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/crazy.gif.c13912c32de98515d3142759a824dae7.gif It is Paypal's rule that you can never open another dispute or claim on the same transaction after you close the dispute:rolleyes:

When you enter into a monetary transaction, it's no longer "free time", you're in "business". Free time is if you're helping someone build a box or giving them advice on what to buy. Soon as you start trading goods and money you gotta put the Business Hat on and not vanish for a week at a time.
Not saying you're a scammer or even a bad dude, just pointing that out.
If more people understood this there wouldn't be so many of these threads on here. Sellers really need to step their game up on here.

Honestly, I've sold a **** load of things on the internet.

5 steps for success

1. Receive the money in your PayPal account.

2. Pay with PayPal for shipping

3. Print out the label

4. Place the label on the package

5. Drop it off the same or next day at the post office.

And delivery confirmation is free and is sent right to the buyer.

HOW HARD IS THAT?!?!?!?!

Yeah I've sold stuff a lot, had some returns, had to make weird arrangements. Point is it isn't hard and when you're the one holding the chips, so to speak, laziness is not a valid excuse. Unless you're in some really bizarre circumstance (house burned down, had to bail mom out of jail, got drafted into war), there's no excuse for not at least staying in touch.

UPDATE: just got amp today (Aug 15), postmarked Aug 11. and the amp is not working:crap: i'll try to deal with him and see if we can work something out first:(

UPDATE: parker returned my call, actually quite quickly this time. then i sent him pix of the blown diodes and possible burn mark in the amp. still waiting for him to get back to me. hopefully we can work this thing out.

And if you were half as smart as you think you sound you'd know that he could file another claim.

obviously you know nothing about PP.

no wonder you wanted him to close the claim against you, seeing as though you sent him a non working amp

Thread title should read "Parker G is a major douche." Even if you're not a scammer I doubt anybody will do business with you in the future because of how you come off in this thread.

UPDATE: after the first and the only one phone call from him on Aug 15, i never heard from him again. we haven't even finished the conversation in that single phone call:( i tried calling him everyday, both cell n' home #, leaving him voicemails. he just never return my calls. he's disappeared again:crap:

Guess it's official....he's a scammer!

There's not much out there that can make you "busy" for 3 days where you can't/don't hear your cell or home phones ring, can't/don't listen to the voicemails, and know you have a problem going on online and not get on to check the status....people are busy but good grief. Hopefully he'll come through. Don't give up on him yet, atleast he did come into the thread and chime in, etc.

V.

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...

About this thread

stevexyz

10+ year member
CarAudio.com Elite
stevexyz
Cap CA
Start date
Participants
Who Replied